Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

S60 Smartphone Quality Assurance - now on my desk!

Great, S60 Smartphone Quality Assurance is now on my desk at last!!!

I received one copy of her book as a gift from the Forum Nokia Champion program.

I've just skimmed through the book and it's simply amazing, it has a lot of useful information I've never seen anywhere before and, believe me, I have a lot of mobile related books.

Prior to that all, I had listened the Voice of S60 interview with Saila and got to know that she was a senior manager at Nokia. Afterwards I had the opportunity to know Saila in person during the Forum Nokia Tech Days Sao Paolo as Srinkanth has introduced us (me and Luis) to her during the event. She is very polite and even friendly person and now that I got to know her profile and even knowledge (by checking the book table of contents) I am impressed.

One thing that's really interesting and cool about the book and Saila is that, although she's a manager, She is a very technical person with amazing technical skills, I am very, very impressed by her book's content. It seems that being a manager at Nokia also means having excellent technical skills and not just business related ones, very cool indeed.

I am starting to read the book now and I will post a review soon so stay tuned ;)

No comments: