Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Juarez Barbosa - Forum Nokia Champion!

Wohoooo! Now I am a Forum Nokia Champion!

After months of active participation in Forum Nokia Discussion Boards I have been selected as a member of that select group. I am very glad of being selected as one of the top developers worldwide. Just 100 developers nowadays in a community of more than two (2) million developers, and I am one of them ;)

Here's the Forum Nokia Champion Program announcement - Nokia announces creation of Forum Nokia Champion reward program in recognition of outstanding individual mobile applications developers.

Actually, back in March I had already been selected as the first ever Forum Nokia Poster Of the Month for my active and outstanding participation in the Discussion Boards ;)


I received two S60 3rd Edition devices (a.k.a Multimedia Computers) as awards for those nominations - one Nokia N93 and one Nokia 3250. Great!

I don't have words to express my gladness :) Forum Nokia is amazing, I have the chance to be in touch with brilliant people and it adds a lot to my career and knowledge.

In fact, I joined Forum Nokia to learn from more experienced people but it turned to be a very good experience to me mainly because I can also help less experienced buddies, great!

If you don't know Forum Nokia and the Forum Nokia Champion Program and is interested in learning more about them take a look at the links below.

Forum Nokia

Forum Nokia Champion

And of course, now Juarez Barbosa Jnr is there - Who is a Forum Nokia Champion?

Ha, ha. My family is proud of me :)

No comments: