Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Forum Nokia Tech Days Sao Paolo

Tomorrow we'll have the annual event in Brazil, being held since 2005 and as I have participated in the two events before (SP and Recife) this year it would not be different.

So I will be off to Sao Paolo until next Wednesday attending the Forum Nokia Tech Days Sao Paulo event, the agenda is quite interesting this year as we'll have some new subjects being discussed, such as Open C and Flash Lite, besides the ever cool lectures by Nokia Experts team.

Some friends will not be able to attend the events in SP nor in RJ either, so they have asked me to blog about it and I will try to post information here.

Besides the cool technology lectures, I will meet some friends such as Ricardo Caspirro and Luis Albinati so this event will be really cool :)

At last, this March we'll have three cool events in Brazil and I'd like to be able to attend BOSSA in Porto de Galinhas as well, but I have not managed to be there this year.

This is the first ever BOSSA event and next year I will plan for it, try to convince my manager of participating there as well as I am involved with Maemo and Linux Tablets, yet in a minor extension so far.

No comments: